mardi 2 juillet 2013

Hidden Wood Surf Europe release.

Découvrez une jolie pleine page sur Hiddenwood dans le Surf Europe actuellement en kiosque (n 99), en ouverture de leur dossier spécial shapeurs, alaia rules!





1 commentaire:

  1. Hello, my name is Alexander Mignot and Im starting a concept store-galery at Saint Barthelemy, in the Caribbean.
    Im going to be having limited edition hand crafted objects on the space. I have surfed all my life in competition and later moved to a sailboat where Ive been traveling and surfing the caribbean. So the space is going to be very ocean related.
    I wanted to do a art-surf colaboration between artis and surfer. Getting maybe, if you are interested Alaias, handplanes and having artist paint them and making limited editions, do you think we could work together?
    Please let me know if you are interested and if so how could we arrange everything.
    The artist that are going to be doing this types of colaborations are well known and I know its going to look super good.
    Let me know
    Alex
    please write me at
    mignot@badthoughts.co
    Im french but grew up in the caribbeanm dont knoe how to wrte french only speak.

    RépondreSupprimer